Priyamani confirmed her remuneration is 40 lakhs now? | Tamil Actress Tamil Actress Photos | Tamil Actors Pictures | Tamil Models images tamil Actress Sex

0
Priyamani is currently acting with Prithviraj for Ninaithalae Inikkum, a remake of the Malayalam hit Classmates. She has been signed opposite Bharath for Arumugam, to be directed by Suresh Krishna. She will commence shooting for Mani Rathnam's film this September.

When Priyamani was asked to confirm if her remuneration is 40 lakhs now, she said, "I don't want to disclose how much I am paid now, but I wish it was 40 lakhs."

She said "What is wrong in hiking my salary? Do you expect me to work for a fixed amount all through my career?" A website quoted her as shooting back at the reporters who raised the question of her hiked rate.


Post a Comment

 
Top