special birthday celebration for Katrina Kaif | Tamil Actress Tamil Actress Photos | Tamil Actors Pictures | Tamil Models images tamil Actress Sex

0
Although there was no special birthday celebration for Katrina Kaif on her 27th birthday, she attended various events to celebrate it. Kat had recently told that her birthday won’t be a high profile celebration.

On her birthday eve, on Friday, she was seen in three different places. She attended a promotional event of her newly-released film in a multiplex. Katrina later told, "I read that Ranbir was in the same multiplex where I was promoting my film. I had no clue about this. And I certainly didn’t meet him."

After that, she went to meet Salman Khan in a nightclub where he was shooting. Katrina

From there she headed to meet Salman Khan at a Bandra nightclub where he was shooting. They went to Salman’s house (Galaxy Apartments in Bandstand) for a special birthday lunch.

Katrina then went to Mannat, Shah Rukh Khan’s home. On the day before, Katrina told, "My mom is always the first person to wish me. And I go to Mount Mary church."

In another news report, a young fan followed the actress from the theatre directly to her house and gifted her 500 red roses.

Post a Comment

 
Top